Winifred Road, Heaviley, Stockport, Cheshire
Three Bedrooms, Well Presented
- Period Bay Front Mid Terrace Property
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Retaining Many Period Features
- Two Reception Rooms & Cellar Chamber
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Property is Set within a Convenient Location
- Viewings are Highly Recommended
* Internal Images Coming Soon!* Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom well presented period bay fronted mid terrace property located in the popular area of Heavily, retaining many of its period features. The property itself comprises of entrance hallway, leading off to staircase to first floor, access to two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with access to cellar chamber and door leading out to rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a well Proportioned modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed and viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Heaviley offers a range of quality shops suitable for most day to day requirements and the area also boasts a good range of social and recreational facilities, good local schools cater for children of all ages. Ideal for the commuter, the area is especially well placed for easy access to the business centres of Stockport and Manchester. Stockport train station offers a fast commuter service with routes to the North and South of the UK. Davenport train station is situated within a short walking distance of the property and Heaviley is well positioned for many bus routes. The local M60 provides access to all major motorways including the M56 and the M6. Stockport Town Centre has so much to offer with its thriving shopping centre and local market, alternatively the new A34 by-pass road provides easy access to the out of town superstores of Marks and Spencer’s, Tesco’s, John Lewis and Sainsbury’s. Manchester International Airport is situated 9 miles away, which should take approximately 15 minutes to travel the distance.
Coving, Amtico wood flooring, centre ceiling light and gas central heating radiator with feature cover, leading off to staircase to first floor landing and access to ground floor accommodation.
Reception Room One
11' 8" x 15' 2" (3.56m x 4.62m) uPVC double glazed bay fronted window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, centre ceiling light, centre ceiling lights, power points and cast iron fire place.
Reception Room Two
15' 3" x 11' 2" (4.65m x 3.40m) Max. uPVC French doors to rear elevation, floor to ceiling modern style gas central heating radiator, period coving, centre ceiling light, power points and cast iron fire place.
7' 7" x 9' 5" (2.31m x 2.87m) Max. uPVC windows to side and rear elevation, uPVC door leading out to rear garden, fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with low level lighting, post form laminate worktop, splash back tiling, inset sink with mixer tap, integrated oven with four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor fan above, tiled floor, gas central heating radiator and access to cellar chamber.
Centre ceiling light, leading off to family bathroom, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and loft access.
9' 9" x 13' 2" (2.97m x 4.01m) Max. uPVC window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, power points and centre ceiling light.
13' 4" x 10' 7" (4.06m x 6.27m) Max. uPVC window to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, centre ceiling light and power points.
9' 7" x 5' 7" (2.92m x 1.70m) uPVC Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate wooden flooring, gas central heating radiator and power points.
9' 6" x 7' 7" (2.90m x 2.31m) Max. uPVC window to rear elevation, fitted with a three piece suit comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with thermostatic shower above, fully tiled walls and floors and gas central heating radiator.
Set behind dwarf wall and gate leading pathway to front door entrance.
Flagged patio area leading off to Astroturf area, enclosed with wooden panel fencing and walls surround.
For more information please call us on